Sara B. Anderson is a wife, mother of five, ministry leader, author, speaker, attorney, Christian apologist with her Masters of Divinity in Christian Apologetics, life coach and founder of Fruits of Faith Ministries. Sara uses her education and experience to empower parents to raise the next generation of faith on the firm foundation of God's truth. She provides the necessary tools and knowledge to help mothers reach their goals by supporting four pillars of a strong biblical family: Bible Literacy, Biblical Marriage, Parental Authority, and Early Child Training.
statement of faith
This is not intended to be a comprehensive Statement of Faith, but rather a guide to the doctrinal boundaries within which Fruits of Faith Ministries and Sara B. Anderson abide and operate.
1. I believe the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testament, was inspired by God as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit to speak and write the words of God, and that these Scriptures dictate Christian faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. I believe in the one true God who has revealed himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:21-22).
3. I believe the human race was created by God in His image. Sin entered by man’s disobedience and rebellion and left humanity totally incapable of saving itself (Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12).
4. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:1, 14, 18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6).
5. I believe Jesus Christ is our Savior who died for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day according to Scriptures, and appeared to His disciples (1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Romans 4:25).
6. I believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation as Lord to the right hand of the Father, and His literal, physical return the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians. 4:13-18).
7. I believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ upon the cross by which we obtain the remission of sins through His shed blood (Ephesians. 2:8-9; Hebrews. 9:12-14; Romans. 5:11).
8. I believe that water baptism is the obedient response of new believers to the command of the Lord. (Matthew. 28:19; Acts 2:38, Acts 10:47-48; Acts 19; 1-6).
9. I believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father for the empowering of the Christian and its accompanying gifts and fruits (Acts 2:1-4; Acts 8:14-17; 10: 44-46; Galatians 3:14).
10. I believe the church is the body of Christ and that Christ gave the church apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers (Ephesians 4:11-13).
11. I believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal judgment, and life everlasting (John 3:16; 5:24-27; Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelations 20:11-15).
12. I believe that God established marriage as an exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and this was instituted by God with Adam and Eve (Genesis 2:24-25; Matthew 19:4-6; 1 Corinthians 6:9-19).
I believe that God created the human race male and female and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin (Gen. 1:27; Deut. 22:5).”
4 Priority Principles to Develop a Life of Balance
How Christian Kids Grow Up to Be Atheists
Cultivating Fruitful Teens in a Fruitless World
Mom: What’s Your Purpose?
Hope for the Mother’s Heart
The Race to “Be Last”
The Heart of Marriage: Christ
Resolving Conflict Without Losing Self
True Marital Intimacy
Growing Steady in Marriage
What is Christian Apologetics? Or Apologetics 101
What is Worldview and Why it Matters
Is There Sufficient Evidence for Jesus’ Resurrection?
How Can a Good God Allow Evil?
Five Answers Everyone Must Answer to Defend the Faith
Grace, Justice, & Hope for Today
Let's Talk About F-Word (Fear)
Bible Prophecy: Preparing Hearts, Not Predicting a Date
Parables of Jesus: Yesterday’s Symbols for Today’s Truth
James: A Faith That Works
If you are interested in booking Sara B. Anderson for an interview, virtual collaborative, or speaking engagement, please fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will respond to you promptly. Thank you!